Sunday 12 February 2012

Fashion & Interiors inspired by the Theatre...

Fashion and Interiors inspired by the theatre and stage are a huge passion of mine, I will be blogging my links, images of fun and inspiratrion and sharing them with you all. 
From a contrasting point of view to a lot of my BAPP colleagues, without physically performing, theatre still plays a large part of my life - for me this is a really interesting concept and i'm excited to learn from new inspirations on the course, utilising my previous knowledge and current experience down a contrasting avenue.  I am very new to the blogging world, so please bear with me, but I hope if you're reading you enjoy my blogs...life is a fancy dress party...grab your disco pants!!

Have a read of these amazing blogs if theatre and fashion inspire you...there is a wealth of knowledge and humour collaborated to form a fantasic read!
http://theatreoffashion.co.uk/
http://cocochanel-blog.com/?p=166 

My crush for this week...Jeffrey Campbells's Prima Ballerina ballet pumps new for SP12, launch in February - dramatic, theatrical and uber on trend!





2 comments:

  1. Hannah,

    Good to see you on here.

    Your profile is so diverse and colourful You are like an ambassador for the arts. I really look forward to your blogs as I feel your point of view will be of contrast to me and might create some contrast in thoughts.

    Ahmet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah like the links - part of being in or near London is about appreciating the need to be up to the date and to be aware of the layers of sophistication that is a part of scholarship - being in the know and knowing - good examples of professional blogs and use of images and text.

    ReplyDelete