Saturday 17 March 2012

1a Continued...
Firstly, happy St Patrick's day to any of you fellow paddy's out there...

Following on from my blog last week, I am attaching both my thetarical and business CV's.  After looking at both of them again, my business CV actually needs a bit of an update which as we all know updating your CV is always something one forgets to do until the day before the casting or the day before that all important interview, so with thanks to this exercise I shall, fingers crossed have a polished and up-to-date CV before the weekend is out!  Please let me know any comments you may have, all feedback is hugely appreciated.

Professional Business CV
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eRYTQHIWGPgvFAhHD1uIAe_kc4fZhukVsnSPLWadgK0/edit#

Performance CV
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BZ-fHOuJHhxVsTXkyiAl37oj9VTqA1dJnLbx3LZcAmk/edit#

Over the last 2 years whilst i have been applying for specific jobs and internships every cover letter I have written has had to be relevant to that particular retailer, making sure I include information I have researched on the company showing my level of retailer knowledge and interest, discussing previous campaigns and significant marketing strategies that I believe have or have not been successful etc.  Therefore although in a cover letter I will be sure to include how previous experiences can help me succeed in this position I am applying for, I haven't written a 'personal profile' as such before that I would send out to employers until applying for this course.  I have a mini 'profile' on my CV which I have just re-read over and decided could do with a lot of work as well to really bring a part of me across to future employers!  I am going to see if I can gain an insight to other BAPP's views and tipps on creating their profiles and go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment