Saturday 6 April 2013

Updates...

HI all,

So I am finding my time for this module being even more precious than the last 2 and I don't know why, I am getting a little stressed out about it eeeeekkk...

On a lighter note I have set aside the entire weekend for non-stop module 3 lovin' (something like that!) so I am hoping to feel far more positive come Sunday evening!

I have started my artefact which is coming along nicely, and I am currently very happy with it, as have decided on a leaflet, which is turning into something I myself would have found very useful pre interning!  I am trying to keep it current, fresh and yet still informative!
I am still deciding whether to have this printed up as a hard-copy that can be kept in reception areas of universities and colleges as hand-out/pick me up's, or whether I am looking to have this as an electronic version to be posted on relevant websites.  I am still waiting to hear back from internaware.org which would be amazing if I could go down this road as the amount of people who will have access to this will be much higher, but will people be more drawn to the leaflet if they can physically pick it up there and then??  I am considering both - any opinions would be most welcome?

How is everyone else getting along?

I am hoping to really get my teeth into my literature reviews today as have come across a few useful literary pieces via summon - if you haven't already used this I definitely suggest using this for the more adverse literature you may not have found yourself coming across - it's very easy t use and right at the tip of your fingertips!!!

Keep going!!



No comments:

Post a Comment