Friday 16 November 2012

Module 2 – 4d


Module 2 – 4d

It has taken me a long time to even think about my awards title and what would iterest me enough (being completely honest) and what I could continue to learn from in my practice, and I have come up with the following ideas...

BA Hons Professional Practice in Retail Buying.
BA Hons Professional Practice investigating Ethics within Retail Buying.
BA Hons Professional Practice investigating Un-paid Internships.

Unfortunately/fortunately this is still a WIP, I will blog finalities once I know myself!!  I am meeting with Rosemary y advisor before our next session so will hopefully shed some light on some things!  I hope so!

I feel like the above titles all interest me – title 1 can be very broad, but am I limiting myself in the 2nd and 3rd titles – or just adjusting the focus?
My reflections and answered questions can play into all 3 titles which is great, alongside a lot of further research of course.
It is also important to me that I acknowledge my previous training and my current relative experience including numerous internships.  

As Ahmet Ahmet* stated on his blog for this reader “My experience is a valuable thing and is something that makes me stand out. I want my title to encompass what I have done, what I do now and what I want to do whilst expressing my expertise in my field too’”.  I couldn’t agree more!

No comments:

Post a Comment