Sunday 11 November 2012

Module 2 - 4b

Hi all...right if any of you completing module 2, and like me you are starting to really feel the pressure, the best thing we can do is get together and communicate our ideas and in the form of a SIG ‘Special Interest Group’ seems like a brilliant idea!

Particularly if any of you are ex-performers so to speak and have left the industry to persue something completely different, I would love to hear your views on everything, as although everyone I currently communicate with are amazing and all of your tips and ideas so useful (I AM GRATEFUL FOR THIS...PLEASE DON’T STOP! :) ) finding a group of people on the course similarly following in my footsteps would be amazing for me to share ideas, if any of you have come across any blogs you think could be interesting please do pass over – I’m sure there is 1 I have not scouted out yet!

We can merge ideas, so if anyone out there, any former BAPP’s are interested, lets create a wider network of practitioners in which we can all benefit and hopefully aid in the journey of our enquiry. 

Please feel free to get in touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment